Thursday, June 7, 2007

Pamela's List

It has taken me awhile to post on this blog so apologies for the delay. My name is Pamela and I recently started blogging in February and have been broadening my reading by joining all the great challenges. My book list for the Dystopian Challenge is:

1984 by George Orwell [completed May 18th, 2007]

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

The Giver by Lois Lowry [completed April 28th, 2007]

The Road by Cormac McCarthy

Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood

I have finished 2 of the 5 books and will post my reviews shortly.

3 comments:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I actually forgot I had intended to read 1984.. and I couldn't quite get into Oryx and Crake.

Pamela (aka Paiges) said...

I have never read any of Atwood's books before so I don't know what to expect but I thought I would give it a go and see what happens.

Lisa said...

Nice list- very similar to mine!